A lot of thoughts in my mind
About my life, about my future... a long list going on and on
Those thinkings that I have never encountered before
I believe that is a transformation, that there will be a change
And it all starts from how I think
Too many to start with, too little time to deal with
Where should I begin, how should I begin
This is my life, and me, the only one who can do something about it
A matter of time, a matter of change
That will lead me somewhere in the future I always dream of
First of all, let's not live in the past
Let's not fear those things that made you fall
Have faith in yourself, that one day you may rise again
Because no one is destined to fail forever
This is my life, and I will strive my best to achieve what I want
I'm myself, or am I not
Till the end of the day, no one knows, no one cares
But bear in mind, I'm responsible for what I'm
I'm Kin You, and I will be a better one
I will, I believe.
第十六章 22/10/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment