A game which is so famous that everyone knows about it.
A game which you would be so much addicted to it after you started playing.
A game which is packed with strategies, speed, communication, teamwork and lots more.
Somehow, after so long, I have finally decided to stop playing it.
It is a great relieve that you have finally put down a bad habit that you have always wanted to get rid of.
A lot of things happened.
Many reasons lead to this decision.
For those who don't play LAN game, you wouldn't know how it feels. haha
It might sound stupid that I even blog about this little thing.
But yeah, as a gamer, this is really a big matter, at least for me. lol
This situation is almost like a drug abuser addicting for cocaine or opioid.
Without them, it is a real suffer, craving for them endlessly.
Stopping a habit is like a mental torture rather than the physical pain or any related symptoms which I have totally forgot about it. (just realised I have learnt about symptoms of drug withdrawal last year, oh well, I guess not a single medical student can remember every facts huh?)
A lot of times is saved actually.
I would say it is a HUGE amount of times (though we cant really measure times, can we? errr dont know)
Let's see, during a school day, I spent about 3 hours each day on the game.
On a weekend, I would play for at least 6 hours a day.
Hmm, so that means I have wasted about 30 hours within just a week.
Cool! I'm so dumb! =D
Anyway, I shall pick up my guitar learning ASAP!
Since that "something" happened, I have totally stopped learning.
Guess I should restart everything. =(
Beginning is always the hardest. Aiks.
第十八章 24/10/13
No comments:
Post a Comment