"Hello auntie/uncle, saya pelajar perubatan yang belajar nak jadi doktor dari Penang Medical College. Boleh tanya sikit soalan tak?"
Ok i gotta admit that the sikit is totally not SIKIT at all. =/
But if we dont say like that, how willing are they to talk to us? haha
Basically that sentence has become my slogan nowadays.
Im using it everyday to start the session with a patient to "assist my learning". lol
Sometimes, it literally means everyday.
We have to go to hospital even during weekends. (well there goes my holidays)
Even if there are weekends holidays, I prefer to stay at home not doing anything just to relax myself.
Anyway, to be honest I'm getting lazy to type nowadays.
Just because I have so many tutorials and case write-ups to type, writing a blog has progressively feeling like a burden for me.
But to the future me reading this, appreciate what am I doing now for everything you own! #peace
四十三章 25/4/2015
No comments:
Post a Comment