life has been quite interesting recently, packed with loads of events and celebrations.
CNY dinners, birthdays, UCD Malaysian Night, house warming parties etc.
so, this means that my stomach is full loaded with food everyday.
hmm actually it doesnt make me fat, I really need those foods.
have been losing weight recently despite eating a lot.
currently having gym spree with my friends here at Ireland.
Tues, Wed, Fri..... 3 times a week, sometimes 4, damn this is crazy.
"oi so tired and pain"
"tired and pain? ok good, that means got improvement. tmr come again =D"
"dafuq? LOL"
maybe my friends will wonder whether I will become very buffed.
oh please, NEVER!
having a massive body with bulky muscles looks disgusting!
and most importantly, I don't have that patience and time.
Study... I really need to.
Last sem's results are better than previous, phew...
But still considered quite lousy compared to my housemates.
ahhhh maybe I became dumb.
Or not....
第二十八章 5/2/2014
No comments:
Post a Comment