从心出发,重新出发。

从心出发,重新出发。

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Joyful Joyful

As Christmas has just passed, it reminded me of a song that I have loved so much.

It goes like this:
Joyful joyful,
We adore thee,
God of Glory,
Lord of Love.

p.s I was singing when I was typing that. Ahhh it shows how much I love it. haha

I'm not a Christian of course. I wouldn't call myself as a Buddhist either (not a pure Buddhist?)

I know what the lyrics mean : praising the love of Jesus.

I have first encountered it during the Christmas Carol for fund-raising in Ireland.

Although it sounds weird everytime I am singing the song (because I'm not a Christian, so I don't praise the 'Lord') , I really do enjoy it.

Sometimes, it makes me think of how mighty is the creation of God (for any religion).
Even though we have different faith, we can share and appreciate all those little things from other religions.
Be it a song, be it an arts, be it a simple act praised by the God.

We, human,
Despite all the indifferences,
Are not different at all.
We are one family.

(As a mighty group of homosapiens.  <<< lol dont know why, i think this sentence just sounds wrong here)



No comments:

Post a Comment