Nah that's an old news now.
Currently found another two new activities to do in UCD campus.
First the futsal. I have to admit that I'm not good in it, but at least I'm not a noob.
That's enough. Who cares about it. lol
That's enough. Who cares about it. lol
Second the gym! ahhh i wanted to start this a long time ago.
Have been hesitating for so long.
Apparently one of my friends is willing to help me on it.
Being a coach, being a good motivator.
Being a coach, being a good motivator.
Seriously, those motivations really matter.
Don't think I could survive those gym sessions without him.
Don't think I could survive those gym sessions without him.
Yo Daniel! I owe you a lot man!
Stood on a weighing machine. crap! I'm only 65kg?
How on earth can this be? I was 70kg back then in Penang.
I'm still wondering whether is the scale problem,
Or about Malaysia and Ireland being at opposite ends of globe stuff,
Or is it that I really lost so much after only 2 months here?
Or about Malaysia and Ireland being at opposite ends of globe stuff,
Or is it that I really lost so much after only 2 months here?
Fxxk this. Forget it, I'm gonna eat like a carnivore.
My another friend asked me to bulk up by eating a lot of meats and high calories food like peanut butter.
Haha shall try on it real soon.
Things are getting serious!
I'm gonna enjoy my life here to the "fullest".
Another live orchestra show going on next week, Irish music with some Gaelic storylines!
第二十章 8/11/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment